New to the SFF game but not to PC building!

Hello,
Though I'd introduce myself!
Name is Matt and I am from Guam, a little tropical island in the middle of nowhere pretty much.
Anyways, I've been thinking of downsizing my current build that's in the Corsair AIR 540, don't get me wrong the case is great but I just want to go smaller.
I do have some water cooling parts I want to transfer to a few cases I have in mind, it's between the Ophion EVO or a Sliger case with 240 radiator support. Now my dilemma I want a proper bottom intake fan options for later on down the line, the above cases fit the bill but I have to decide now on if I should work my current CPU cooler *H220X* or choose a different cooler. Now onto my question.
I've been looking at Arctic Freezer 2 and EK's upcoming 240 AIO I am not a fan of RGB all that much, BUT you can turn the vomit off. I plan on getting the x570i Aorus and I am wondering if it the Freezer two will fit. There is always the option of going custom I suppose but, as time passes maintaining a proper loop doesn't have that appeal as it did the passed few years.
I want to go water cause temps on Guam never go below 78 yearly maybe low 70s*that's F*

Anyways...
Thanks for ya'll's time!

Nyanino

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 29, 2020
Hey Matt,

it sounds like an interesting opportunity and build for you! I hope everything goes as planned (however, I find that rarely to be the case when it comes to SFF builds especially) and you get your system up and running cool. Have you looked into Alphacool for their AIOs? You mentioned turning off the vomit, I'm happy to say their products have no unicorn influence.