Closed NCASE M1 V5.0 - Silver

Hi,

I am selling my NCASE M1. It was used less than a year. I got a new case, so I no longer need it. It comes in retail packaging. Nothing is missing. Everything is in mint condition. There are small scratches on the back of the case where side fan mount screws go. Not visible if you add the fan mount. You can see the details in the photos.

I am Located in California, United States. I can ship within the states at your expense or local pickup. PM me if you have questions.

I am looking to get $160.

Photo below is the scratches I mentioned. I used a black sharpie so it's not too noticeable. Once the bracket goes on, you can't really see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHig

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
@bledha here's your chance mate

So nice to be in a community where folks are looking out for each other - really I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Unfortunately...

I can ship within the states at your expense or local pickup.

In my constant search for used NCASE M1, my EU location has been a bit of a bane - as the customs even on used cases brings it up so much closer to the retail price anyway. Maybe @CzYaZnMaN and I could work something out? Usually this is a blind shot in the dark though becasue the difference is peanuts.

Good luck with the sale! Let me know if EU shipping is an option.

Last edited:

CzYaZnMaN

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 5, 2016