Closed LZ7 XTD w/ stand, NCASE M1, Noctua NH-C14S (new), Headphone amps

I've got a small assortment of things up for grabs. Shipping to continental United States only. Details about items below.

Message me with an questions

Lazer3D LZ7 XTD - $175 shipped

Black LZ7 XTD with walnut stand for sale. The case is in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear. Essentially its an NCase layout but with the option of having a vertical layout with cables coming out of the bottom. Overall its a nice case and very lightweight but as expected not as sturdy as a metal case. All original pieces and instructions are included as well as a freebie Cryorig XT140 fan. I opted for the completely vented top panel and no front I/O. The case will be shipped assembled and ready to go.

NCASE M1 V5.0 - $175 shipped

This NCASE is missing most accessories, it comes with only what is pictured. The case is in good overall condition and the power cord is a brand new replacement from an Ncase however the case does show some normal signs of use, take note of the scratches on the rear side panel. I did my best to picture any imperfections.

Noctua NH-C14S - $65 shipped

This is brand new, never used. The retention brackets were installed to check fitment however it did not fit in either of the above cases because the CPU socket on my Aorus B450I is so far up on the board.

JDS Labs Atom with OL Switcher ($95 shipped) and a Schiit Magni Gen 1 ($40 shipped)

Just putting these out there... power supplies are included, just not pictured. The Atom is an awesome amp, there's not too much to say about it. I used the OL switcher as a preamp to get rid of the channel imbalance at very low volumes when using sensitive IEM's. It was my daily driver before my DAC died and I decided to get an all-in-one unit so I'm letting it go. The OG Schiit Magni was my work amp and I haven't needed it since switching to easier-to-drive cans so I'm putting it up for sale as well.

Last edited: