Ncase M1 clips model test

Bglobber

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 15, 2020
Hello, I've tried to make a 3D model for NCASE M1 clips (to have spare parts).

But I have no 3D printer to test it (usually print elsewhere, or ask somebody).

Could someone, who has 3D printer and a little time for that, check if it actually fits the case? (I've checked it by using paper image, and it's the same size at first sight).

The link to the model:

Thx.

Bglobber

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 15, 2020
Cmon guys. I've spend couple of hours doing this model.

The model is accurate I guess. I tried to make measures as accurate as I could, and compared clip with printed (regular printer) drawing by applying clip to it. But it should be tested with real case, so everyone could have spare clips in case if they break.

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
Nice, I'll make it a little thinner for it to fit without sanding. Do I get you right, that you just made sanding for the side on which it is lying on the table on photos?
I had to sand it on the side that faced the print bed (down in all of the photos). It could also be some of the raft material stuck to the clip and needed to be sanded off.

Bglobber

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 15, 2020
Thx. I've left the model as is for now. Indeed maybe it should be sanded, I'm not familiar with 3D printing technology, don't know...
P.s. I've figured out how to export model with better precision (more points). So, I've updated the model if anyone is interested.