Other MO-RA3 Fan / Pump - Controller / Power

MiniMe

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Nov 25, 2017
I don't know if this is the right place (apologies if not) but I've got 2 420 pro's collecting dust which I'd love to make use of (I think they look phenomenal in the stainless steel). My biggest problem, powering them as I'd like them to be on the other side of a wall for silence and I can't find anything that provides me what I want. I know the quadro / octo could probably give me what I need, but all the other connectors would just go to waste so I'd like to have a cleaner solution.

I'm wanting to know
a) if it's possible
b) where I would even start
c) perhaps a rough cost estimate as I suspect anyone who could make it would have a MoQ

I'm wanting a create a fan controller to power 18 fans (yes I know I can use 8 200's but I've got a lot of spare fans in storage and using 140mm gives me more choice) and 2 D5 pumps. I'm wanting to attach it to the side of the Rad and try keep everything as clean as possible. I'm not sure how realistic having 18 fan headers is or whether I'd have to use splitters but I'd also like to include a 2 dials to adjust fan speed / pump speed independently.

I hate the molex connector, so would like to just wire molex to pcie and have the board powered by a pcie 6 pin that would plug into a brick to be plugged directly into an outlet (UK).

Thoughts / Tips / Advice?

Cheers