GPU Manli 2080 Mini?

BlivAK

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Aug 21, 2016
On the hunt for a waterblock for it. I know it's a tall order.

Reactions: Runamok81

Scott

Caliper Novice
Nov 29, 2016
It does look like a Zotac, but Zotac doesn't have a 2080 Mini. I didn't even know a 2080 mini existed from anyone!

W4RR10R

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 29, 2019
Without pictures of the PCB, I would be hard to determine, Byski may make one they have made for niche blocks in the past (RX Vega Nano). What country(s)/regions does Manli sell in, I've never heard of them.

Your best bet may be a "universal" water block, which is basically a block for the die and a fan/heat sink for the VRMs. Not nearly as pretty as a full cover block, but basically the same performance wise.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Without pictures of the PCB, I would be hard to determine, Byski may make one they have made for niche blocks in the past (RX Vega Nano). What country(s)/regions does Manli sell in, I've never heard of them.

Your best bet may be a "universal" water block, which is basically a block for the die and a fan/heat sink for the VRMs. Not nearly as pretty as a full cover block, but basically the same performance wise.

Byski is probably the best bet, they also did blocks for the Zotac 1070 - 1080Ti minis. Another one to check is Barrow, I recently ordered a block for my Inno3d RTX 2070 X2.

BlivAK

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Aug 21, 2016

Not a fan of universal blocks, looks ugly AF! lol. I'll wait till one comes else might jump on a used 1080ti mini

W4RR10R

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 29, 2019
Why not just get the Zotac 2070 super mini, for litterally half the price and essentially the same performance.

Reactions: rfarmer

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I bought the Manli Geforce RTX 2080 Mini for my Intel NUC 9 Extreme Kit NUC9i9QNX and now I can play all the latest games with the graphics options in Ultra mode reaching amazing fps!

You can get it at the following link:

Manli Geforce RTX 2080 Mini

https://www.hyperspin-systems.com/products/manli-geforce-rtx-2080-mini

Welcome on board, @rodry4383. Awesome first post ?

Appreciate if you can do a benchmark of temperature, fan speed (and if possible, noise) of your Intel NUC 9 Extreme Kit with that RTX 2080? (To read those data you can use MSI afterburner)

Ideally, you'd want to use Aida64, Prime95, or Intel Burn test for CPU. Heaven or Valley for GPU.

Edit: reason being, I couldn't find a review of it using RTX 2080. All I reviews read before were using RTX 2070.

W4RR10R

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 29, 2019
Hopefully with the new NUC they will release higher power gpu in a smaller form factor.
Doubt it, for atleast the near future. With rdna2 and ampere on the way most AIBs are probably working on those and wouldn't make a niche product of an old sku. There is some hope for the new cards though.