CPU Low depth power button/switch?

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
979
499
USA
Does anyone have a readily available (in the US) low depth 16mm power button they would recommend?

I see a ton on AliExpress but looking for something sooner.

Ideally it would be black with white LED but I'm not too picky.
 

Gingerbeer

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 6, 2019
144
130
My son is home from uni this weekend and will have his S4 mini PC in his bag, so I can check the depth of the switch for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rfarmer

kelly_sparrow

Efficiency Noob
Feb 10, 2024
6
1
Does anyone have a readily available (in the US) low depth 16mm power button they would recommend?

I see a ton on AliExpress but looking for something sooner.

Ideally it would be black with white LED but I'm not too picky.
how about this
O1CN01Wv9wtM1kVbytS4MSH_2208066504689.png
 
Last edited:

robbee

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
890
1,408
I can see many when I search 'momentary 16mm vandal' on amazon. Some examples:



 

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
979
499
USA
I can see many when I search 'momentary 16mm vandal' on amazon. Some examples:



I don't see your links but I was having trouble specifically finding low depth/shallow ones. I ended up getting this one, LED works fine even though it's a 12-24v rating: