Log Louqe Ghost S1 Ultimate Build

TheRaven

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Hi Everyhone,
First time posting here. Been building gaming rigs since i was 14 ( iam 34 now ! ). I thought i'd share this build with the community as every single person that saw it so far told me they wanted to one and to be honest its my best work yet. I am not a big fan of overly done RGB so i wanted to build something that looks classy for a gamer and a designer as well.

Specs :

Louqe Ghost S1
Asus X570-I
AMD Ryzen 3950X
Dominator Platinium ( Special Edition ) 32 GB 3200Mhz ( Wrapped )
2 X 500GB SaberNet PCIE4.0 NVME SSD in RAID0 ( 8000 MB/s+ )
NVIDIA RTX 2080TI
750W Corsair PSU ( Wrapped )
Custom Radiator
Custom Loop ( Wrapped )
EkVector GPU Block
Optimus CPU Block

Ill share more details and photos .

If you have any questions let me know.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Nice looking build. I am curious what pump, radiator and fans you are using. Also is your tophat just not fastened down?

Reactions: TheRaven

TheRaven

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Nice looking build. I am curious what pump, radiator and fans you are using. Also is your top hat just not fastened down?

Hey Bud, thanks for the comment. It was a tough one

This is the pump :

The pump goes into a compartment inside but needed to be removed from the casing first and then sanded down ?

The Radiator is custom made by a guy in china that i managed to get hold of.

as for the fans : 2 of Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM

the top hat is not sitting properly at the moment because there's not enough clearance between the radiator compartment and the top hat backside so i need to adjust the radiator on the mounting plate but this means i need to drain and go through a process i am kinda postponing for now hehe

The computer runs any game at 4k 60FPS with both GPU and CPU connected to the same loop with temps of max 65C. When not gaming its running on 40C and that is overclocked to 4.4Ghz and ram to 3600Mhz

Reactions: rfarmer

Excallibur

Case Bender
New User
Jun 22, 2020
Nice build, I have orderd the exact same radiator + pump combo, but it is still in shipment for some time now. I think I order beginning of may. I also have a 3950X and 2080TI and the same CPU block but with copper and clear top. How is that Optimus working for you? instead of the Black tube I go with silver. Once I have the radiator and drained my current loop I will share my build as well.

TheRaven

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Nice build, I have orderd the exact same radiator + pump combo, but it is still in shipment for some time now. I think I order beginning of may. I also have a 3950X and 2080TI and the same CPU block but with copper and clear top. How is that Optimus working for you? instead of the Black tube I go with silver. Once I have the radiator and drained my current loop I will share my build as well.

Nice one ! if you need any help while setting it up let me know! i ran into few issue while setting the whole thing up. You gotta be careful with the pump. you have to apply some silicone in one area to avoid leaks. are you going for the EK Vector GPU block as well ?

Optimus is doing great ! temps are so cool.

Excallibur

Case Bender
New User
Jun 22, 2020
Hi,

I have a 2080TI incl waterblock (the inno3d) so that saved me some hassle, I also think I am going double radiator (keeping the unit with pump below just in case of leakage and re-use my EK block on Top (shame not using it really). I saw on YouTube some instructions for the pump, I bought a new pump just to make the adjustments.

-What thermal paste did you use for the block? the one that comes with it? I have some Grizzly laying around I think I will use that.
-is it clear what is the inlet and outlet port on the unit? in some pictures I saw it had some marks but in others not.

Reactions: TheRaven

TheRaven

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Hi,

I have a 2080TI incl waterblock (the inno3d) so that saved me some hassle, I also think I am going double radiator (keeping the unit with pump below just in case of leakage and re-use my EK block on Top (shame not using it really). I saw on YouTube some instructions for the pump, I bought a new pump just to make the adjustments.

-What thermal paste did you use for the block? the one that comes with it? I have some Grizzly laying around I think I will use that.
-is it clear what is the inlet and outlet port on the unit? in some pictures I saw it had some marks but in others not.
I used the thermal paste that came with the block, its recommended to remove the one that's on the card.
The inlets are not marked but its easy to figure out. From the photo of the radiator i uploaded above , its the hole on the left