Louqe GHOST S1 MkII (Build Advice)

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Aug 10, 2019
Hello members of SSF Network.

As you can see I am new here and I am currently looking into the Louqe Ghost S1 MKII after seeing all the different Builds online. Below is my setup that I am looking to do. I am currently looking to build this ITX for strictly gaming only and I am looking for some advice. I was always interested in SFF gaming.

I mostly play Flight Simulators and First Person Shooters. I am currently looking to have a dual monitor setup running at 1080p at 144Hz but during gaming I will only use one monitor for the game while the other well be used to monitor Discord and other simple stuff.

Computer Case: Louqe GHOST S1 MkII (Large Top Hat on both top and bottom possibly but defiantly will have one on top)
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K (Will not be overclocking)
CPU Cooler: Asus ROG Ryuo 240 RGB AIO
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming Motherboard
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 32GB
Graphic Card: Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti
Power Supply: Corsair SF750

My Questions

How will this build run?
Will I run into temperature problems and break my Gaming PC? (I will not be overclocking)
How should I run my fans?

Is there anything you would change to help out my temps or even because its overkill for my setup for what I'm using it for

Sorry for the long post im looking for details to help me with my build

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
You are going to need a different video card, Ghost has a max GPU height of 45mm, 2 slot. Look at something like the EVGA 2080 Ti XC Gaming or the Zotac gaming.

Check out this video from Optimum Tech, he talks about ways to get the best cooling with the Ghost, using both the 9900k and 8700k both air and AIO.

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Aug 10, 2019
Thanks, I have a question how is the 2080 Super noise wise would I be fine with that or would I be better going with another company I love Asus GPU and since it won't fit I'm wondering about that card the FE.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I have no first hand experience with the EVGA, I know they make good GPUs and it should be reasonably quiet. Probably similar to the FE.

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Aug 10, 2019
Update to rig going with the SM580 instead with the same parts.

Now my only problem is getting over my OCD that live dash and aura rub software won't work when I build this pc and ill be stuck with the puke rgb