Log Looking for a small case with Smoked Glass + Wood Trim

Sartino

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
Mar 14, 2024
I admit it, I'm a 70's, 80's or 90's throwback.
Anyone seen a case, esp SFF, with smoked glass sides or panels and wood panels or trim?
I'm looking for my next build -- first in the tiny-arena, looking forward to it!

-Sartino

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I admit it, I'm a 70's, 80's or 90's throwback.
Anyone seen a case, esp SFF, with smoked glass sides or panels and wood panels or trim?
I'm looking for my next build -- first in the tiny-arena, looking forward to it!

-Sartino

Hello. I see that this is your first post, so welcome to the forum, and don't forget to check our terms & conditions page 🙂

Now about your question; I'm not sure if such case exists from any particular vendor but you can probably do so if you're willing to spend a bit more by buying 3rd party parts, for example:

Meshroom S as the base + get the tempered glass panel kit + this wood panel from etsy

Edit: ooh somebody built it

Wooden Meshlicious Update : r/sffpc (reddit.com)

Reactions: rfarmer

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Hello. I see that this is your first post, so welcome to the forum, and don't forget to check our terms & conditions page 🙂

Now about your question; I'm not sure if such case exists from any particular vendor but you can probably do so if you're willing to spend a bit more by buying 3rd party parts, for example:

Meshroom S as the base + get the tempered glass panel kit + this wood panel from etsy

Edit: ooh somebody built it

Wooden Meshlicious Update : r/sffpc (reddit.com)
They have them for the Lian Li Q58 so you could do the same thing and they also have wood panels for the NZXT H1.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Oh man the ones on NZXT H1 look sick!

Googling around & looking at the available patterns, it seems that whoever sells it might be open to custom design.

Reactions: rfarmer