Concept litecase - I first worked on this in 2018. A 12.5 L vertical case similar to an H1, but a little smaller with support for more cooling.

ratherlargepie

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Aug 2, 2018
litecase is a 12.5 L vertical case with support for 3-slot GPUs up to 300mm in length, a 240mm AIO, and a 120mm exhaust fan.

Dimensions: 389 x 183 x 176
CPU Cooler Clearance: 95mm with no AIO. 240mm AIO with single fan.
GPU Clearance: 300mm or 325mm with no exhaust fan.

I was contacted two years ago by a now defunct computer building company to manufacture and sell this case under their umbrella. Unfortunately, I received little support from them and ended up abandoning the project myself. I first started drawing litecase in 2018 before the H1 was even announced. Now there are a plethora of vertical ITX cases and it seems redundant to release this, but I'd at least like to make a couple.

Recently, I've started to chip away at it. I'd love some help from anyone experienced in sheet metal modeling. I am specifically looking for someone who is able to edit my draft into something manufacturable, as I am just a hobby modeler with a masters in writing poetry--product design is not a honed strong suit. Feel free to reach out. I really want to see this through to fruition.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHudacris

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
litecase is a 12.5 L vertical case with support for 3-slot GPUs up to 300mm in length, a 240mm AIO, and a 120mm exhaust fan.

Dimensions: 389 x 183 x 176
CPU Cooler Clearance: 95mm with no AIO. 240mm AIO with single fan.
GPU Clearance: 300mm or 325mm with no exhaust fan.

I was contacted two years ago by a now defunct computer building company to manufacture and sell this case under their umbrella. Unfortunately, I received little support from them and ended up abandoning the project myself. I first started drawing litecase in 2018 before the H1 was even announced. Now there are a plethora of vertical ITX cases and it seems redundant to release this, but I'd at least like to make a couple.

Recently, I've started to chip away at it. I'd love some help from anyone experienced in sheet metal modeling. I am specifically looking for someone who is able to edit my draft into something manufacturable, as I am just a hobby modeler with a masters in writing poetry--product design is not a honed strong suit. Feel free to reach out. I really want to see this through to fruition.

I quite like this! I'm also a hobbyist so I don't know if I'd be able to get your project "manufacturing ready", but would be neat if you shared the files on something like thingiverse or similar?

youngdocument

Trash Compacter
Nov 15, 2018
I can’t be of any help on the manufacturing/file editing side either, but I love this case concept. Maybe the folks at Sliger could help? Shout out to SFF nerds with MFAs in poetry, thought I was the only one!