List of threads I started?

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Original poster
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
When updating build logs, I like to go to "Threads I started" on OCN and "Find all threads started by iFreilicht" on [H] because it is easier than finding my thread in the forum I posted them to. This doesn't seem to be possible here, though. As SFN already has a profile pop-up at the top where I can view conversations, my News Feed and stuff like that, would it be possible to have a link that shows all threads that I started?

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
If you go to your profile page, then click the "Information" tab, there should be a link that says "Find all threads by [your name]", which will show you a reverse-chronological view of all the threads you started:

It isn't terribly easy to find, but I think that's what you were looking for?

Reactions: iFreilicht

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I've taken to just searching Google for my own threads :p

But I'll look into adding a "posts by user" link on the user pop-up box. Also hiding under the information tab is the link to PM the user. Not sure why it's hiding there when you're looking at the profile page itself and not the pop-up box.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Original poster
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Thank you both! It would be more convenient in the profile pop-up, but it's not like it use it everyday, so the current location is absolutely fine with me :)