Build/build log link in profile.

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Original poster
Sep 3, 2015
So, being as this is a computer forum, build logs show up all the time.
I've seen a couple people reference build logs before to demonstrate something or other, and have done so myself, but, after a while, they tend to sink to the bottom of the forum, so I was thinking it might be useful to have a section in the user profile we can link build logs and other projects so they are accessible, but still out of the way (unlike linkfarms in sigs).

I was also wondering how complicated the rigbuilder thing OCN has is and if something like it would be feasible (barring that I guess we can just put it in "about me", though, again, a separate section would be neat)

Pertinent links would be good to have on the pop-up profile rather than just the profile page

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I was also wondering how complicated the rigbuilder thing OCN has is and if something like it would be feasible

That's a big undertaking so probably not something we'll see here for quite some time.

Pertinent links would be good to have on the pop-up profile rather than just the profile page

You mean something here?

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Original poster
Sep 3, 2015
That's a big undertaking so probably not something we'll see here for quite some time.
Fair enough. I figured it would be a tall order, but at least something to think about. Extra text boxes are fairly easy at least.

You mean something here?

That's pretty much what I was thinking, yes.

OT:Eek, September 6!? has it really been that long?