Log Liquid cooling a Sentry 2.0?

tnuhnivad

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 17, 2018
So, I currently have a dual 240mm radiator build in a fractal design define nano s.

To make that build work specifically it requires slim 240mm radiators under 30.5mm in height and combo'd with several Scythe Slipstream slim 120mm Fans. The GPU is a MSI Aero OC 11GB with an EK waterblock which turns it into a very slim single slot card. The Scythe slim 120mm fans are actually no longer available to purchase and you can really only find them second hand or if your lucky sold by some more obscure online retailers. However the Scythe Slipstream slim 120mm fans are a little shorter - and quite louder - than the common slim 120mm fans on the market coming in at 12.5mm give or take.

I don't have a sentry, but I was curious if combo'd with the right parts if you could get a 240mm radiator and fans in the GPU section. Such as XSPC's TX240 Ultrathin Radiator at 20.5mm, the Scythe Slipstream slim 120mm fans, a single slot GPU/water block, and a CPU block/pump combo.

If you're familiar with this popular Node 202 liquid cooled build, in abstract this is what I'm thinking.