Closed LF HDPLEX 300W AC/DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I've got a Skyreach S4 build in progress at the moment and have run into the slight roadblock of the HDPLEX 300W AC/DC converters being sold out in the USA. If you've got one you no longer need, I'll be happy to buy it off of you.

Last edited:

lac29

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2017
I have a brand new one HDPlex 400W that I'd be willing to sell to you.

egoSniper

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Mar 16, 2018
Hey, unfortunately I need the AC-DC converter and not the DC-DC distributor (I already have the same 400W unit myself). Thanks though.

FullForceRainbow

Trash Compacter
May 12, 2016
I've got one I'd be willing to let go of! I'm looking to move to something less powerful since I don't have as much time to use my old system as I used to. The unit works perfectly, and I'll include the SFX adapter in the box even though you don't need it XD.

I'm thinking $65 USD plus shipping. Does that sound reasonable?

Reactions: royalba94

egoSniper

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Mar 16, 2018
It does! Unfortunately, I got impatient and ended up buying a Dell brick instead, at which point I forgot about this thread. My apologies.

Reactions: FullForceRainbow

FullForceRainbow

Trash Compacter
May 12, 2016
It does! Unfortunately, I got impatient and ended up buying a Dell brick instead, at which point I forgot about this thread. My apologies.

No worries! Have fun with your build! I really ought to make a thread here for it and other things anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.