KMPKT European Dynamo Combo/360 Clearance Sale!

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Hey guys,

So I've sold out of all Dynamo units in North America and Asia (thank you for all of your support!) but still have a few units to move in Europe. Seeing as I have more 360s there than Minis remaining I am offering the following discounts:

Dynamo Combo - 110 USD w/ free shipping (regular price 125 USD)
Dynamo 360 - 65 USD w/ free shipping (regular price 75 USD)
Dynamo Mini - Not on sale but will sell at regular retail of 58 USD

These are all brand new units and I am simply trying to clear them so I can actually afford the next run of both Dynamo Mini and Dynamo 360 units. All sales will be brokered via SFFLab.com and shipped directly from our warehouse in Germany. Because we cannot offer sales and inventory via region on SFFLab yet, anyone who is interested in purchasing at these prices should contact me by PM on smallformfactor.net forums.

Will be running this deal until October 15th or until I'm out of stock, whichever comes first.

Cheers,

KMPKT / Craig

Last edited:

Kmpkt

Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
PM'd you back. Week from fucking hell. Sorry about the delay.

Kmpkt

Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
You should have had your order processed manually by Josh at SFFLab. If you haven't please send me a PM and I'll get on it ASAP.

ninjanymo

Caliper Novice
Jun 16, 2018
Had same issue as Jan, although mine was resolved through KMPKT about a week ago and my unit is probably passing through customs as we speak.

Delays aside, SFFLab and KMPKT handled the situation perfectly once I alerted them about my order being stuck.

Kmpkt

Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Yes I do. PM me and can get things set up for you.

OursonSucre

Efficiency Noob
Nov 11, 2018
Dear Op,
Ordered Dynamo 200 on 11 Nov and still no shipping information... Can't complete my build. Last time Joshua promised to ship it by 23rd Nov. Still no info.

goose1969x

Caliper Novice
Oct 3, 2018
Also interested, but I am located in the US. Should I wait for new batch? If so are you still thinking end of March?

Kmpkt

Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Just finalizing the details for the order, but will likely be into April now. Sorry for the delays but hope to have the new units soon.