Production JIMU D+ V2.0 - The All-in-one ITX Case

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
Usually the best temp with the Jimu will be intake from side panels (CPU cooler, GPU cooler, PSU) and exhaust top and/or bottom with case fans or fans on a radiator. Exceptions are with solid side panels, but that doesn't apply for the Jimu (yet).

Right now your top fans provide the cool air very ineffectively, while the other fans on the coolers fight against them. Priority in small cases is getting the hot air out, if a case is well ventilated, fresh air will usually find it's way in.
Wow. It worked so much !!!. My CPU in normal condition is right now at 36°.

Reactions: aexeq

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
Hello, regarding the packade A, theres 2 holes in the back. Well, one of their uses is tu put in there a power button, in case you want to change. one of them is smaller than the other. The smaller one is 12mm diameter; but, can you please tell me the diameter of the bif hole? 14mm? 15mm? Or maybe 13mm ?

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Hello, regarding the packade A, theres 2 holes in the back. Well, one of their uses is tu put in there a power button, in case you want to change. one of them is smaller than the other. The smaller one is 12mm diameter; but, can you please tell me the diameter of the bif hole? 14mm? 15mm? Or maybe 13mm ?
The G1/4 thread hole diameter is around 13.5mm

JM Customized

Average Stuffer
Original poster
JMCustomized
Apr 9, 2021
store.jmcustomized.com
Package B conversion kit is now available on the webstore.
https://store.jmcustomized.com/products/conversion-kit-package-b

Note that this product is not an entire case, it is a conversion kit for customers who already own the case (Basic/A).

Option explanations:

1) Include Single Piece Front Panel (only applicable for Package A owners):
Select yes/no depending on whether you want the single-piece front panel, or to keep the current appearance.

2) Convert From:
Which package do you currently own.

Before you buy, please read the following known issues after user feedback for Package B:

1657366020972.png
1657366030805.png
1657366052604.png

CPU socket issue illustrated
1657366078991.png
If your CPU socket for your motherboard is not on the top leftmost location, you might need to forego the top fans.

Reactions: NRG

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 30, 2015
Just thought I'd share a custom color I got. Pictures don't do it justice, really pleased with the color.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I would like to know if it's not possible to combine the back panel of the package B case (reference card build) with chromax 80mm fans?
The specs say 60mm, but looking at the pictures I feel like it would be possible to have the larger 80mm fans on there.

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
Hello, as i've seen that the new RTX 4080 GPU from Nvidia is 336mm long, is there any way to put it in this case???? I have the package B... I'm really scared of this.

Maybe another package wich allows it ?

Thanks

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Hello, as i've seen that the new RTX 4080 GPU from Nvidia is 336mm long, is there any way to put it in this case???? I have the package B... I'm really scared of this.

Maybe another package wich allows it ?

Thanks
It's 304mm.
The length is not the problem in your case. If you want to have it in the case you should build the basic case from your package.