Advice ITX Case

ronny85

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Apr 26, 2021
Eng.

Hello

looking for an ITX case in sandwich design. For example with the Dan-A4 it is so that you have Gpu on the left and Cpu on the right. I needed it exchanged

thanks

Ger:

hallo

suche ein ITX Case im sandwich Design. zum Beispiel beim Dan-A4 ist es ja so das man links Gpu und rechts Cpu hat. Ich benötigte es getauscht

danke

jakejm79

Average Stuffer
Mar 22, 2021
I'm confused, do you need the standard sandwich layout (GPU on left, CPU on right when looking from the front) or do you need the other way around. If so I'd probably suggest the Aklla A4 v2 or Pro (there are integrated watercooled options with room for 280/240mm AIO).

If you need the other way around, it will be a little harder to find, you might want to look at a case that allows things to be flipped upside down, like the FormD T1 (tho 240mm support in that is limited), but something along those lines.

ronny85

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Apr 26, 2021
I'm confused, do you need the standard sandwich layout (GPU on left, CPU on right when looking from the front) or do you need the other way around.

I need it the other way round - (seen from the front) CPU on the left and GPU on the right