It will be dependent on hand tensioning, As the stock mounting system was fairly simple. I'll upload a photo of it tonight for comparison to my block. I'll mostly likely try to finish the block too.
I've been too overworked this week to spend as much time as I would've liked on this and my 3D printer got held up at customs today so I wont have it this weekend sadly. I did however get a little package with some goodies!
So I brought a 3D printer! And like a child I immediately put it to work with printing my chassis. As you can see, It has worked very well! A few of the measurements were off, But overall it has helped to visual the concept for me extremely clearly. Over the weekend I'll implement a few minor tweaks to the design and print another copy in a higher quality instead of the default "fast" setting that I used for the first iteration.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.