Log I use to think the nzxt H210i was small

bee_exotic

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jun 7, 2020
I started my ITX journey and pc gaming journey very recently. I have all ways had a ps4 but only played it occasionally it was mainly used for Netflix until covid hit and i found my new love for cod i was happy playing on a projector but wanted to get more competitive so i bought a monitor and a desk, that's when it all began i wanted the best headphones i went with astro a 50s im more educated now and im planing a proper setup with studio monitors and open back headphones soon.

then it was i want to take advantage of my 1440p monitor so started my pc build i went with a 3700x and a 2080 super i stumbled across the next H1 but i couldn't get one in Australia so settled for a 210i this was my first build and i made a few mistakes the graphics card i got was to thiccc and it would come close to over heating as i gamed so i water cooled it worked wonders now i sit bellow 60deg instead of 85.

Then came Reddit and R/battlestations i was shocked at some of the setups and knew i wanted something worthy.

Now that i know a little more about SFF i have my eyes on a ncase m1 but with shipping restrictions its just a dream ATM follow me along my new obsession.

current setup

3700x
32gb 3200mhz
galax 2080 super at 2010mhz
1tb m.2 + 4tb hdd
nxzt h210i
sea sonic 650w
Msi optix 32' 1440p 144hz
Acer nitro 24 1080p