I need smaller than CM's 110, go with LZ7 or what?

Kiaser21

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
It's for gaming and general usage, as well as a bit of VR. I'll be running an i7 on a Z170, 16GB, one M.2 NVMe SSD, and Gigabyte's Mini ITX GTX 1070. I'll be overclocking a bit but not looking for any extreme results.

Looking for two solutions, CPU and GPU air cooled or CPU water cooled, but I assume the water cooling choice would limit my range on small case options pretty bad. I tend to like a cube size better than a slim but long size case, but open to both options.

What are my choices? So far it's looking like the LZ7, but maybe I'm missing a bunch of potentials?

Thanks in advance!

Kiaser21

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
That's what I'll probably have to go with. I wish it was a tad larger to fit a radiator in, but I think it'll be still quite even with all fan cooling.

The next choice is maybe getting away from the cube design and going with something nearly flat so it fits right behind my monitor next to the wall...

SyncGuy

Efficiency Noob
Nov 2, 2016
Hey! I'm looking at the exact setup too!

I'm still contemplating between these, if it helps:

1) HG Osmi
2) LZ7
3) MI-6

PS: Sorry for shamelessly hijacking your thread but I'm thinking since we're looking at somewhat similar requirements, maybe others can chime in as to which of the above 3 would be the smallest possible one? :p