How did you find this?

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
How did you find SFFN? I (think) I found this by searching up SFF cases and found this place from a Bing result.

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
I think I googled for my Streacom case and found a topic of @aquelito modding the exact same case. After reading some other threads, I started realizing what a goldmine I had stumbled uppon!

danger

Average Stuffer
Jan 7, 2017
I'm not sure when I first heard about it, but when someone posted about the ASRock micro-STX on hard, I came here and registered.

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
I was googling for modded Arc Mini R2s when I saw a blue cas, the case intrigued me and led me to a I believe it may have been hardforum, I started at page one spending days reading the thread about Nova, eventually I finished the thread and noticed Aibohphobia if I recall correctly had mentioned this forum, I caved in, I clicked a link to SFFF and quickly fell in love with it, I eventually decided to join a forum, the first and only one so far.

cmyk78

Master of Cramming
Jun 7, 2016
The Hardware Canucks video on Cerberus led me to the Kimera Industries website and it led me here.

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
I think I was browsing the Overclock.net SFF subforum randomly one day, or in how dead it was... found a link here and followed it and then spotted some of the great SFF pioneers I'd seen elsewhere posting here(@iFreilicht , @QinX, @Josh | NFC ) and checked some build logs and realized this was my new home.

Brokoii

Caliper Novice
Jan 11, 2017
I did some research for my dual-rad ncase and spotted the makeover of a compact splash, then lurked for other amazing projects. :D

gffermari

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 7, 2017
It's been a while since i discovered the forum but i haven't signed up until recently. I assume i found it looking for ITX mods etc.

Last edited:

SumGhai

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 14, 2016
I had been very interested in custom case projects like the M1 and the Dancase, but it was the Cerberus that drew me here primarily. Eventually I stopped being a lurker and I created an account.

Reactions: Soul_Est

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
@Aibophobia actually PM'ed me about this forum and invited me directly to post my projects on here.

Urk, I can't believe I did that. I've learned since then that poaching forum members like that is very poor etiquette.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
More or less this, but I managed to refrain from registering until recently. :-)
Well, I couldn't refrain, there was no need because it was all so magical. And it still is !

Urk, I can't believe I did that. I've learned since then that poaching forum members like that is very poor etiquette.
I call it very poor etiquette to have used vBulletin for so long. It was a blessing to be able to talk about SFF on a forum that's not from the 1990's.