Hi.

Like some other users, I just jumped in and started posting and realized I hadn't given an introduction. So while I only have 4 minutes until my next meeting, I will go ahead and write one now!

So I live in the greater Atlanta area as a full time Human-Factors researcher, and UX designer at Georgia Tech.

I first got into compact computing when I saw the Apevia X-QPack when I was in middle school and decided I just had to build a computer in the thing. Since then I have built in the Fractal Design Node 304, and the Node 202. Both cases came close to backpack portability, but not quite. I became really inspired by the Dan Case, Zaber Sentry, and S4 Mini to really begin working in and contributing to the SFF community.

Below is a bonus pic of my first "SFF" PC Build :)

uLbkiFC.jpg
 

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
1,744
2,262
Texas
Like some other users, I just jumped in and started posting and realized I hadn't given an introduction. So while I only have 4 minutes until my next meeting, I will go ahead and write one now!
Hey that sounds like me! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reldey