Help selecting SFF case

Diegolrod

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Feb 29, 2020
Hi,
Im still deciding on the case to use for my first SFF PC. However, with many options like the Louqe S1, Ncase M1, Dan Case A4, Nouvolo Steck, etc. I dont know what to choose, so I will ask you your advice on the best case. Its going to be used specially for gaming with a Ryzen 7 3700X and a RTX2070 super. The rest of the components can vary as I dont have selected them.

I just want a case that in your opinion looks good and will last for a long time.
All other suggestions are really appreciated.

Thank you very much

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,
Im still deciding on the case to use for my first SFF PC. However, with many options like the Louqe S1, Ncase M1, Dan Case A4, Nouvolo Steck, etc. I dont know what to choose, so I will ask you your advice on the best case. Its going to be used specially for gaming with a Ryzen 7 3700X and a RTX2070 super. The rest of the components can vary as I dont have selected them.

I just want a case that in your opinion looks good and will last for a long time.
All other suggestions are really appreciated.

Thank you very much

Would you prefer ATX? MATX? ITX?
At the very least, give us the form factor you want, and I could help figure out your options!

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, forgot to mention that. Mini ITX is the objective.
Thanks

I like the NCase M1, it's easy to build in and has 280mm radiator support, if that's your jam.
It can support decent sized GPUs as well, and gets full marks for looks and durability.
The Ghost S1 is also really high quality, but it's plagued by low availability and high prices. (Still an excellent option if you have the wallet depth and the patience!)

If you're looking for something cheaper, I believe the Steck is the best budget option out there (unless they've raised prices since last I checked).
There are also plenty of knockoff cases available on sites like taobao.

The short of it is this: The NCase M1 is excellent in my personal opinion, but if you have budget constraints, there are other options.