Hello

Hi there,

I go by the alias Fleetfeather. I'm in my mid-20's, and live in Australia. I've been around for a while on other forums - mostly OCN and OCAU - and thought it was about time I made an account here. I've had my hands on the SFF scene for quite a while, and have built in everything from a Corsair 350D to a Minibox M350. I've also done hard loops, soft loops, big air, and small air. My current system is in a very straight-forward Define (not-so-)Nano S, and is entirely air cooled. I tend to prioritise energy efficiency and silence in my own builds, but a reference-cooled 1080Ti has limited my ability to build my current system silently...

I'm primarily a gamer, although I've found less time (and interest) for that since graduating university. I'm one of those "play only one game at a time, and be very competitive at it" types, and have been highly ranked in competitive games before. I'm slowly ramping things back up to a watercooled rig in anticipation of Destiny 2 coming to PC, so hopefully it isn't awful hah.

Thanks to all of you (staff, and community) for helping to drive SFF computing. Things have certainly come a long way since the 'beastly itx/mATX" thread haha ;)

Cheers

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum, be sure to post a build or two when you get the time, it's always nice to see what people have done !