Hello SFFreaks.

Or SFF geeks. ? My first official SFFNetwork introduction to myself...

I'm a long time techie, was a long time avvid poster on Anandtech Forums as well as Tomshardware (until it went south). I've been a long time lurker here (without an account).

I've owned my fair share of hardware over the decades and I've had a number of SFF machines back in 2004-2005 including a Shuttle SN61G2 (Prescott OC with custom cooling mods, All-in-Wonder Radeon 9700), SN45G2 (AMD Thunderbird, Radeon 9700 Pro) <-- for you oldtimers. I then transitioned to laptops(NotebookReview Forums) by heavily modifying Mobile processors OC + Pinmodding, Asus Barebone C90 MXM GPU modding and more. More recently I have built 2 separate air cooling ITX machines with a Velka 3 running a 3600XT/RTX2070 combo as well as a K39 2700X/RTX 2060.

It wasn't until looking into the the premium niche ITX cases like the Ghost S1, Molinir, and then the T1 where my interest piqued to the highest enough to join in to this forum.

I have a FormD T1 build coming up which will be a Dual GPU water cooling (my first custom loop) thanks to @fabio for his fabulous and inspiring build which I'll be drawing many ideas from, but I'll have my own creative twist. I'm currently waiting in on a plethora of parts / fittings / to come in from Barrow and EKWB. Stay Tuned ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

devolv

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Feb 5, 2020
Haven't seen that in decades ! A friend had an early model (All-In-Wonder PRO), along a 3DFX² and Roland Midi stuff. I feel nostalgic now lol.

Anyway, welcome on board ;)
Yep I remember how nifty those were. I went into hardware at a very young age and I had a part-time income . I also dabble right before than an 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 AGP card right went 3dfx went bankrupt, I ultimately sold it and traded it for the 9700. I had a lot of old hardware that I traded away over the ages.