Hello, SFFn!

Some of you may have seen my posts and comments- and even more of you probably have not. I have lurked here for about 4-6 months before I made my account. After I made my account, I proceeded to lurk some more. I live in the California Central Valley. My hobbies (prioritized):

RC Cars
Computers
Fusion 360
Discord
Welding/fabrication
Biking
and lurking on forums.

I am involved in the diep.io community on discord, and I play steam games occasionally. I am glad to be part of this great community, and I hope I can make it better!

Cheers,
Windfall
 

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
6,125
5,032
Belgium
Welcome to our forum ! RC cars is an interesting hobby to combine with (SFF) computers, there has been some research done with Li(Fe)Po battery packs to make a backpack VR PC. And I'd love to see some actuators in a PC too, after seeing that insane transforming case:

Asus.gif


https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/H-Tower