Hello from Melbourne!

Hi SFF community. I'm an Irish guy living in Melbourne Australia at the minute. I've always loved messing with PC hardware but over the past few years have not been too active. My last mod about 10 years ago :( was chopping a full size Lian Li tower down to the bare minimum size needed to house an ATX board. It was considerably smaller than most Micro ATX cases but took an ATX board which was fun.
I had an itch to build something and after finding this community and looking through some logs I am inspired / obsessed with building something cool :)

Seen as I am travelling and have to be able to bring it home, probably in hand luggage I'm hoping to build a tiny mini ITX chassis. because I am a sucker for punishment I would like to attempt to make a ~4 litre case that could take a 65watt TDP CPU and any of the "mini" series GFX cards like the GTX 1080 mini which are around ~210mm in length. Thats if they ever drop back down in price...

I have done some CNC work over the past year so I'm hoping to improve my Fusion 360 skills to prototype / make this case.

Anyway I'm looking forward to contributing to the community rather than just lurking. Siya around