Hello SFF

Hi All,
I found my way over here from my regular haunt bit-tech.net, when I discovered Aibo's work on Nova on [H].
I like the dedicated SFF pages on [H] and overclock.net, but BT is the place I'm most at home.

I've loved ITX since the VIA days, and started with an Intel Atom board, graduated to socketed boards through a s479/Core Duo server board and on to mainstream ITX.

I'm an aspiring modder, with better ideas than skills and really enjoy the inspiration of the stuff I see daily.

Thanks for giving SFF a new outlet, and bring on the Nova!

Arboreal

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
Welcome to the forum!
It's cool to hear where people come from before arriving overhere.

Although modding isn't a thing here yet, you will find that there is a far amount of in depth discussion about everything SFF.

Enjoy you stay in your new home away from home ;)

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Welcome to the forum!
It's cool to hear where people come from before arriving overhere.

Although modding isn't a thing here yet, you will find that there is a far amount of in depth discussion about everything SFF.

Enjoy you stay in your new home away from home ;)

Welcome aboard!

Thanks guys, that's much appreciated. It's 11pm in the UK, and I'm off to bed now... I didn't expect such a quick welcome :cool:

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Been there today; I only check the forum a couple of times in the working day, otherwise it'd get out of hand! ;)

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Work queues are slow for me at the moment so I'm filling time. Plus, I really can't be bothered today!

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Welcome to the forum!
Creativity doesn't need to be trained, skill does. If you've got ideas, you only need time or money to make them a reality. :)
Otherwise you can still join all the discussion around here, I'm sure you'll have a good amount to contribute!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! keep up pressuring Aiboh and Phoenix into releasing the Nova :D
I've probably wasted a good deal of their time by doing just that, though :oops:

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Welcome to the forum!
Creativity doesn't need to be trained, skill does. If you've got ideas, you only need time or money to make them a reality. :)
Otherwise you can still join all the discussion around here, I'm sure you'll have a good amount to contribute!

Welcome to the forum ! keep up pressuring Aiboh and Phoenix into releasing the Nova :D
I've probably wasted a good deal of their time by doing just that, though :oops:

Hi Guys, thanks for the warm welcome.
All these names that I have seen out there; you're really rolling out the red carpet!
Left it late in the day to post, so will keep it short.
Thanks for the support, I have one build to photograph, and a case mod to work on. The time & money seem a bit elusive at the moment iF; that's having kids for you ;)