Hello from the Netherlands!

Hello mijn name is Casper, a geek UX/UI designer with a new intrest in building a SSF PC. I have builded a few ATX and ITX format PC's for a couple of friends/neighbours over the years but i never got around to building my own PC, hehe. Now im looking at getting into the SSF space and building someting in oktober (waiting for case availability and new GPU and CPU launches). Im either going for a full custom 3D print or i will try to get a FormD T1 (formaly known as the sidearm T1).

I will share my insights and stroll the forums for inspiration :D

Reactions: Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum, hello from Belgium :)
I'd like a FormD T1 as well but my inner mom is telling me that I already have enough SFF cases :(

Reactions: SP00KIE

SP00KIE

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
May 25, 2020
Welcome to the forum, hello from Belgium :)
I'd like a FormD T1 as well but my inner mom is telling me that I already have enough SFF cases :(

Thnx en leuk een zuiderbuur (digitaal) tegen te komen ?

Hehe yeah you have a few awesome cases in your arsenal! Your inner mom sounds practical ? but if you can afford it and it makes you happy ?‍♂️. You better not buy the last one from under my nose ?. Was also looking at the Ncase M1 but the triple slot GPU makes the T1 a bit of a nobrainer. Really hope to be able to order one this june. Your boomboxproject is really cool, tech savvy. I was toying a bit with 3D printing/moddeling my own case but there are some trully amazing SSF cases one the market albeit expensive.

Reactions: Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Thanks ! My boombox project is on hold for the moment, I have more pressing projects going on but when I finish those I might finish it or atleast get it to a stage where all it's missing is the cosmetics.

Reactions: SP00KIE