Hello from Saudi Arabia

I know it's rare to see arab around ^^

I am obsessed with sff for so long, I have a mini itx build but it's not enough. It must get even smaller cuz it is. ?
My goal is to custom make the ultimate sff with no compromises. I know this fourm for a while and I was just reading but it's time to contribute.

And that is me in a nutshell.

Reactions: Soul_Est

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I really have to ask again, are you really a Saudi or just an expat living there on a visa?

Just checked Riyadh's weather. It is 42C !! (day) and 28C (night)! But, fortunately, RH is only 12% (bloody dry).
In an un-air conditioned environment, an ambient temp of 42C must be quite challenging to cool your PC.

My local summer here is 32C (day) and 28C (night) and RH is uncomfortably high at >85% all the time.

Love to see your PC, especially the cooling part.

Lastly, welcome!

nitro361

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 3, 2020
Hello good sir, welcome to the forum! If I recall correctly there are a few forum members from the middle eastern countries, so you're not alone.

...and yes, that's the spirit which unite us all!

thanks, You really made my day ?

I really have to ask again, are you really a Saudi or just an expat living there on a visa?

Just checked Riyadh's weather. It is 42C !! (day) and 28C (night)! But, fortunately, RH is only 12% (bloody dry).
In an un-air conditioned environment, an ambient temp of 42C must be quite challenging to cool your PC.

My local summer here is 32C (day) and 28C (night) and RH is uncomfortably high at >85% all the time.

Love to see your PC, especially the cooling part.

Lastly, welcome!

I am a Saudi. And sure our PCs are getting hot quite easily with out an AC, that's why lots of power users / gamers rely on water cooling. I am not a power user myself, just a casual / a noob designer. I use a single fan case with an air conditioner ON and that is enough. It is not common for pepole here to turn them OFF anyway. I may sent you pics and explain my build later on.

marhabaan bik eindana (I hope it's ok, if not, blame Google :D). Hope you'll feel at home with us.

You really made me laugh ?. It's correct BTW.

nitro361

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 3, 2020
Hello good sir, welcome to the forum! If I recall correctly there are a few forum members from the middle eastern countries, so you're not alone.

...and yes, that's the spirit which unite us all!

Sorry I introduced myself but I still cand edit my posts.