Hello from Hamburg!

I like tech and the things around it. Simply searching all the time for new stuff and maybe new little projects. Love to get input and also like to give it if i can. Thanks for adding me!

After six custom watercooling builds with larger pc cases, i stumbled over some very neat looking SFF cases. Sadly most of the were sold out. So i bought a Louqe Ghost S1 with two medium top heads second hand. I used AIOs for the cpu and gpu, but the assembling was not so funny in that case with the two AIOs 😅

My actual case is a Sliger SM580 slate grey with this stuff:
- Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
- i7 8700K (beheaded and put together with Grizzlys metal liquid)
-- with EK-Quantum Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Frosted Plexi
- EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 10GB
-- with EK-Quantum Vector² XC3 RTX 3080/90 D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
- 2x EK-Vardar EVO 140ER D-RGB fans
- 2x EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB fans
- Corsair SF750
- Mo-Ra3 420 LT white
-- 4x Noctua NF-A20 PWM
-- Heatkiller 150 Multi with D5 Next
- Softtubing and quick connects

The Mo-Ra3 will soon be wall mounted in the side room, to get some heat out of the way. Also a bit cable sleeving.

Now I'm looking for a new case that has a bit more aesthetics for me. Maybe the coming Kanto mATX V1.2. Or just the slim case Sliger Conswole CL530 - also love this form factor.

Reactions: Phuncz and rfarmer

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !