Hello from Colorado!

Howdy! One of my projects brought me to the forums, but I'll save that for another time.

About me: I've been on and off active in the modding scene for quite some time. I'm a carpenter by trade, a bicycle mechanic by passion and these days sharing it via live stream on Twitch. Streaming has added some technical challenges that intrigue me and has thrown me back into computers, old and new. I'm here to share, learn and hopefully make some new friends that share my obsessions with SFF.

Reactions: el01 and Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to our forum ! Interesting job and hobby to combine with SFF modding !

BikingViking11

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 10, 2019
Thank you Phuncz!

I've always seen them as going hand in hand: I am a fine finish carpenter, so knowing dimensions and making things fit together is my area of expertise. Also, the minimalistic aesthetic of bicycle construction is also often seen in SFF construction. Only what you need, no more, no less.

Reactions: Phuncz and el01

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Howdy! One of my projects brought me to the forums, but I'll save that for another time.

About me: I've been on and off active in the modding scene for quite some time. I'm a carpenter by trade, a bicycle mechanic by passion and these days sharing it via live stream on Twitch. Streaming has added some technical challenges that intrigue me and has thrown me back into computers, old and new. I'm here to share, learn and hopefully make some new friends that share my obsessions with SFF.

Welcome to the Forum!

Hello fellow Coloradan :D

I saw this thread and the first thing I thought was "el01 is gonna be here". XD

Reactions: el01