Hello from China

MV03

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 2, 2020
In my opinion, as a student myself anything over 10L is not really backpack level portable. I have an RVZ03 that's 14L and I could fit that in a medium sized suitcase but it's impossible to shove it even in a hiking sized backpack. I would look at the Velka 3 or the K39 case if I re-did my build. The Velka 3 and the K39 are cooling constrained and a good flex atx power supply can get expensive. Finding modern GPUs that will fit these might also be an issue but if you could manage all of that it would make a pretty sweet build.

Reactions: Phuncz

ligh7

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 11, 2021
In my opinion, as a student myself anything over 10L is not really backpack level portable. I have an RVZ03 that's 14L and I could fit that in a medium sized suitcase but it's impossible to shove it even in a hiking sized backpack. I would look at the Velka 3 or the K39 case if I re-did my build. The Velka 3 and the K39 are cooling constrained and a good flex atx power supply can get expensive. Finding modern GPUs that will fit these might also be an issue but if you could manage all of that it would make a pretty sweet build.
For now I’m considering 1l like H31G by minisforum or Asrock A300. I don’t play 3A games so something like 1060 will be enough for me I think. And cloud games are getting popular these days, making GPU less important.