Long time lurker and enthusiast!

Hi everyone! I'm Aaron and I live in Japan. I'm currently a university student living I outside of Tokyo. I've been reading posts here for a long time but last semester I put together a small form factor PC that I absolutely love.

jmehmn

Chassis Packer
Apr 9, 2020
Konnichiwa Aaron!!
How was it building in Japan? I only ever shopped at Yodabashi or Bic Camera.
Wish I got around to trying to find smaller shops.

Reactions: jetmanblack

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Hi everyone! I'm Aaron and I live in Japan. I'm currently a university student living I outside of Tokyo. I've been reading posts here for a long time but last semester I put together a small form factor PC that I absolutely love.

Welcome on board!

Just went to Japan last year - really beautiful country. I only did window shopping at some Yodabashi and Bic stores, but that's because I already planned to buy a few stuff from Yushakobo!

Reactions: jetmanblack

jetmanblack

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Oct 20, 2019
Konnichiwa Aaron!!
How was it building in Japan? I only ever shopped at Yodabashi or Bic Camera.
Wish I got around to trying to find smaller shops.

Konnichiwa!
Building here in Japan is a little more expensive than in the US. There's higher taxes on goods like PC parts. I bought 90% of my build from Tsukumo, it has better prices and a hug selection of GPUs and MBs. Some of the small shops have cool stuff but Amazon and AliExpress are usually cheaper.

jetmanblack

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Oct 20, 2019
Welcome on board!

Just went to Japan last year - really beautiful country. I only did window shopping at some Yodabashi and Bic stores, but that's because I already planned to buy a few stuff from Yushakobo!

Thanks!

Yeah it's beautiful here, I really love it! I've never shopped at Yushakobo. I'll have to check it out for my next build.
And yeah window shopping here is next level lol.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Thanks!

Yeah it's beautiful here, I really love it! I've never shopped at Yushakobo. I'll have to check it out for my next build.
And yeah window shopping here is next level lol.

Wait, I think I need to make myself clear here - Yushakobo is a mechanical keyboard shop ☺