Hello from Canada!

WX42

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
May 29, 2020
Welcome on board. The hype is strong around that case ;)
Oh it sure is! I feel like anyone currently looking for a small form factor build will eventually come across the videos by Optimum Tech ?. Honestly I was originally looking for something like a Case labs BH2. But the current asking price of those things are just not justifiable...

ghop

Trash Compacter
May 26, 2020
Hello and welcome! I couldn't hold out for the T1 myself and went for the Ncase M1. I was anxious to get to buying components and start building.

WX42

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
May 29, 2020
Hello and welcome! I couldn't hold out for the T1 myself and went for the Ncase M1. I was anxious to get to buying components and start building.
Thanks! Ahhh I feel you. I have thought about M1 because that possibility for dual radiator setup is amazing! but unfortunately it doesn't ship to Canada and I think neither is Ghost S1. So since it'll be a wait either way i might as well go with the T1 since it seem to have the shortest wait time... ? . I'm pretty excited about building itx because in the past i've always been modifying thinkpads. But with the rise of itx, i feel it's time to experience actual portable performance.