Hello from a newbie :)

Just wanted to say hi to all here ;)

I'm a newbie in the amazing world of SFF.

My reason for coming here is that I'm looking to build a gaming pc for my teenage-sons and for myself. And it dawned on me that we would all want to be able to carry our gaming rigs with us, without needing a trolley to put it on ;o)
So I will most likely ask several newbie questions... sorry about that but it's the only way to learn

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
Hi and welcome!

As far as newbie questions. They are more than welcome. Ask anything and we will most defenetly help out.:)

BobGarn

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 6, 2018
Thank you AleksandarK :)

So my first question would be where should I post my questions? I want to ask about what I should be aware, what I should be prepared to do, and so on, when I buy a SFF case and start my build.

I first wanted to build a (sort of) SFF rig using the Lian Li PC-TU100A but I realized that it's way too heavy to carry around all the time ;) So after some googling I found the NFC S4 Mini, DAN Cases A4-SFX and LOUQE GHOST.

I took me a while to figure out why I would need something like the HDPlex ;)

So if anyone can point me to where I should post all my newbie questions about the do's and dont's it is greatly appreciated :eek:)

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Sep 11, 2016
Thank you AleksandarK :)

So my first question would be where should I post my questions? I want to ask about what I should be aware, what I should be prepared to do, and so on, when I buy a SFF case and start my build.

I first wanted to build a (sort of) SFF rig using the Lian Li PC-TU100A but I realized that it's way too heavy to carry around all the time ;) So after some googling I found the NFC S4 Mini, DAN Cases A4-SFX and LOUQE GHOST.

I took me a while to figure out why I would need something like the HDPlex ;)

So if anyone can point me to where I should post all my newbie questions about the do's and dont's it is greatly appreciated :eek:)
I'm late, but welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just make a thread. The Skyreach 4 (S4 Mini's update) is on sfflab.com