Hello everyone. FNG here.

So Diablo 2 resurrected was currently just released. I have a Nuc8i5bek1 and as far as i thought it would work for the game but the internal GPU doesnt support. When in properties the the gpu is maxed while everything else is fine. I have the team group DDR4 32GB ram and a Samsung 970 evo plus 500 gb m.2 ssd. I have no experience in this field and I would love some help understanding how I should just go the route of adding a small gpu. I am no selling the computer I just want to make it work. much appreciated.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! I wasn't able to play the D2R game consistently with a GT1030 which is faster than most iGPUs, all settings at it's lowest and extremely low resolution. Over 30fps being the exemption, often going below 30fps regularly.

Now running an RX580 8GB and it's running at high detail at 3440x1440 consistently >50fps using the AMD FSR tech.

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !