Other Happy New Year SFF.N!

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone! 🙋‍♂️

I just wanted to take a short moment and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

For some it has already happened and for some, it's still to come. But either way, I hope that you get to celebrate the new year with your loved ones ❤️

Here's to an even better 2021, considering how bad this year has been in terms of the Corona pandemic. Countries around the world shut down in order to prevent the deadly virus from spreading.

With this though, online activities and gatherings has grown exponentially. People have been spending a lot more time online, when social distancing became the new norm in 2020.

As a result of this, it has come to our attention that many has had SFF.N as like a second home during this tough year. A place that people have come to share their love for tech and PCs. A place where they feel welcome and not judged. A place where they can come and hang out and just forget about the worries outside for a moment.

As for someone who had the pleasure and honor this past spring of becoming an SFF.N moderator, this truly warms my heart to hear.
That our community has become like a second home for people around the world.

This, and I believe that the entire SFF.N staff agrees with me on this, is truly amazing and heartwarming to hear. That we all have created a community that is loving and welcoming. This is truly amazing and here's to taking this forward into the new year!

I also would like to take a short moment at hand and give a huge shoutout to @WinterCharm, someone who is truly passionate about their project.
Being outstanding at answering all kinds of questions by the community - everything to try and bring the best case they can to market.
You've truly set the bar for other people around the world who has the same vision as you, to create and innovate on new things. Thank you!

Here's to an even better 2021 and again, Happy New Year! đź‘Ź

Best regards,
Dawelio
SFF.N Forum & Discord Moderator

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Happy New Year! And thank you for the shoutout <3

I never thought my efforts would be recognized by so many but everyone in this community has been really kind. :)

Oh don't you worry, it has very much been recognized. Especially by me and within the SFF.N staff.

You are one of the hightlights of this year within SFF.N and that is why the shout out was well deserved! :)

Keep up the amazing work you do! :)