Happy Merry Holidaymas and 2018 Here We Come!

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
First of all, thank-you to all of our fantastic readers and community members for following our escapades and reading our ramblings throughout this year, we couldn't have done this without you. It has been a challenging year, with changes in staffing, changes in stress levels and overall, changes in the SFF landscape. New projects were launched, some succeeded, some failed, but overall, SFF grew because of it.

Read more here.

Edit: Please remember folks, everyone has their own views, opinions and the like as to different variations of holidays, celebration of said holidays, or use of certain terms. We're not here to preach about it, and neither should you. Positive attitudes only in this thread please.

Last edited:

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
To everyone: Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and if I haven't mentioned your holiday, it's not because I don't celebrate it, it's because I'm not aware of it. Please let us know what is it and how the custom came about!
To those not identifying with any religion: Happy holidays!
To the mathematicians: Happy Newtonmas
To those working through this period where others are having time-off in any form: Thanks for being where you're needed! I hope I can make it a better time if I meet you.
To everyone who was down on 2017: I feel you. May you have the strength in 2018 for something great and then the strength in the future to be able to show your weakness

To everyone else: good day.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I can't wait to see what 2018 will give us, 2017 was the SFF geek's best year yet with AC-DC boards having much more options, several cases being released and high-end GPUs with finally reasonable sizes and noise.