Greetings from NYC

Hello all,

I've been into building PCs for the past decade and have continuously sought to downsize since my first case was a Thermaltake Armor+ monster. After that, I built inside a Fractal Design Node 304 which migrated with me to the USA from my home country of Lebanon. That said, the case was kinda damaged in the trip and i was having thermal issues, so I eventually moved to a Phanteks Evolv ITX case which is yuuuuge. My yen for a new smaller case brought me here after I started following threads on the DICE case and the formd cases. The Yuge case will eventually become a HDD network server. The wait for Ryzen 4000 is ongoing though.

Thanks
Jim

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! The Evolv ITX is indeed larger than expected, that's usually the problem with large manufacturer's ITX cases regretably.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
Welcome to the forum ! The Evolv ITX is indeed larger than expected, that's usually the problem with large manufacturer's ITX cases regretably.
It is cool for anyone looking to do a fancy custom loop as well. I'm probably gonna reuse my current PC as a media server later.