Glad to be here.

Hello, and good evening.

I'm new from the SFFPC subreddit. I built my first ATX PC back in 2017 during the height of the RGB and GPU mining craze. I definitely think I should have waited until after that bubble popped before getting into building expensive ass tiny PCs. Anyway, I'm here because I woke up one day and realized this computer really takes up space for something I use on occasion. I bought a used ITX motherboard, snagged an NR200P and got to work stuffing this box full of ATX-sized hardware. Surprisingly, I only fucked up the CPU cooler during this 6-week endeavor. Since looks aren't going to be too important, I bought a cheap 240MM AIO I found on sale that won't leak all over my damn components.

Here it is so far. I think I may have messed up the RAM while I attempted to cable manage it. Yes, it has an ATX PSU in there, I just had to spit on it a bit. Temps are pretty good so far. At the moment, that AIO is keeping max temps below 70 degrees, and the GPU I've set max power down to 55% to minimize noise and temps down to 68 under max load. From what I've seen across the SFFPC community, that's not a bad turnout. I'm happy with it and once I figure out why my RAM is only registering 8GB, I plan to keep it for another 3 years. GPU has got to go and I think this might be the generation I'll upgrade in. Looking forward to hearing your feedback and seeing your builds.

SPECS:

CPU: i7 8700K
GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC
MOBO: ASUS Z370-I
16GB 8 GB RAM ?
Noctua 120mms, blowing air from the bottom straight to the GPU and case
CPU cooler and zip-tied ATX PSU sucking air in (with the mesh panel if I'm gaming of course)
LL120s on the radiator look too fancy to not use.

-Triv