Geek A50 Plus

Niko206

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
May 14, 2020
Hello everybody, i would like to share my build with you so if someone wuold like to inspire to my mods for your build, can do it.
The specs are:

CASE: Geek A50 Plus
CPU: brand used Intel i5-9400F
MOBO: brand used Gigabyte Aorus Z390 I Pro WiFi
RAM: kit 2x8GB Patriot Viper 3400 CL16 (PV416G340C6K)
PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum
CPU-Cooler: Asetek 645LT (dual fan push-pull)
GPU: Asus GTX1660 Super Dual Mini OC Edition 6GB DDR6
FANS: 5 Noctua NF-A9x14 HS-PWM Chromax + Noctua FAN Controller NA-FC1 + 2 Dust-Filter

Sorry for my english, i try to write without using google translator...

My intent was to build a PC for light-gaming and working that must to be much silent as possible.
For doing that i modified the PSU mounting to place it horizontally, the sacrifice was that in the GPU side, the space for GPU was reduced to max 20,5cm. in lenght.
But for me is ok (i'm not a gamer principally).
This PSU mods was permit me to mount the asetek in stand up position and "pump it " whith 2 92mm Noctua fans in push-pull config thanks to a great "room" available under the psu.
I wrapped the PSU in carbon look (and make new stickers by myself with plotter ?) because the mounting position was upsidedown.
I also saved the 2 USB 3.0 front-panel ports.
Another case mod was the cutting-hole under mobo for 92mm fan.
The CPU stress test show me that after 35 minutes of full-load, the CPU was stable at 52°.
I cannot perform the CPU - GPU test yet, I finished the build this morning but i'll do it soon.
I hope you appreciate my work and if inspire someones I'll be happy for that.
Some photos...

Niko206

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
May 14, 2020
UPDATE: I made a CPU-GPU stress test with OCCT and after 35 minutes of full-load, the CPU was stable at 65° and the GPU was 69°.
The test was made without side panels, because i'm waiting for custom panels made by an idea during viewing in this video at min 4:32 so i given the panels , first to starting build process , to person that cut the new ones for me.