Geeek A50X Build with Custom Panels

swoofz

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jan 22, 2019
Hi,
My first post here. Been reading in this forum for the last several months before I decided to jump into SFF World.

I was on a trip to China last December so few weeks before my departure, I purchased all the items through Taobao and send them over to my brother's and bring everything back with me.

CPU: i7-8700T ES
RAM: 16gb (8x2) Adata low profile 2666 DDR4
GPU: DigitalAlliance GTX 1060 6GB
Motherboard: Asrock B360 M-ITX AC
Storage: WD Black 250GB NVME + 2x HGST 500GB 2.5' 7200RPM HDD
PSU: FSP MS450 with custom cables

Custom front panel, put a logo, re-positioned the power button and additional cutouts for USB ports and audio jacks. Ordered a bottom panel but the only modification is to have holes for mounting the pcb since I don't want to drill the original bottom panel.

Custom side panels with honeycomb pattern, and put a small G logo as well. I want to be able to see the NZXT pump clearly so I remove the honeycomb patter around the area which will cover the pump.

FSP MS450 PSU with custom cables. Bottom panel installed and front panel ports mounted in place.

Front panel installed and button power mounted.

Motherboard side view without the HDD Panel installed

GPU Side

All done !

swoofz

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jan 22, 2019
That looks awesome! That's a lot of hardware crammed into not a lot of room.

Thanks.. I'm happy with the result. Thinking what other modding I can do, probably adding screen dust to the side panels and cover the HDD with black vinyl...

devinkato

Average Stuffer
Oct 17, 2016
Looks awesome! Do you have the vector files that you used for the custom panels? Would love to do something custom as well on mine.