Selling G-Unique Limited Edition, ASRock Z270M-ITX/ac

Hi guys!

I am looking to sell a few things below. Prices ares in USD and free economy shipping by either FedEX or USPS to the Continental US is included from Tucson, AZ. Prices are somewhat negotiable, but not by very much since shipping is included. (I am willing to ship out of the country, if the buyer covers the cost of shipping.)

All transactions will be done by PayPal.

Lone Industries L3 (Black), USED - $225 shipped (SOLD)
  • The condition of the case is pretty good overall.
  • Very minor scratches on the interior finish, but that was pretty much how I received it from Lone Industries.
  • It includes an extra solid black side panel and all of the mounting hardware.
G-Unique Limited Edition Power Supply (With 2 Dell Bricks), NEW - $140 shipped (SOLD)
  • Purchased the following from Gury last summer: Type-C basic edition with limited edition upgrade (default cables only), GX12DC jack, 2 "unlimited" modded dell bricks.
  • I was going to use this in the L3 case above, but I never got around to updating my build.
  • Looking to sell this all together, but feel free to PM if you are interested in just a brick or something.
ASRock Z270M-ITX/ac, NEW - $150 shipped
  • Brand new and has never been used.
Corsair SF600, NEW - $100 shipped (SOLD)
  • Brand new and has never been used.
Pictures:

Please contact me and or reply below if you have any questions.

I am also in the process of making some SFF build changes and will have some more stuff coming up in the near future.

Thanks!

Last edited:

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Payment sent for the sf600.

Update: I received the SF600. Seller shipped the same night payment was made. PSU arrived in amazing condition. Well packaged.
Would definitely buy from again!
Thanks!

Last edited:

jaagdijot

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 29, 2018
The bricks use a GX12 male aviation connector. I believe they output around 400W with the mods Gury did.

Also, I am not positive on how Gury wired the bricks and if these are proprietary to the DC PSU I bought from him.

jaagdijot

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 29, 2018
The Corsair SF600 is sold and the rest of the items are still available. Thanks!

Edit:
I have one more brand new Corsair SF600 available for sale!

Last edited:

jaagdijot

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 29, 2018
There have been a few international inquiries for the items above. If you can cover the shipping costs, I am willing to ship international.

jaagdijot

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 29, 2018
Update:

I reduced the prices on a few of the items and I have one more brand new Corsair SF600 up for sale.

(I was planning an ITX build in a Caselabs case, but I was informed today that they can’t fulfill my order. :()

Last edited:

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Update:

I reduced the prices on a few of the items and I have one more brand new Corsair SF600 up for sale.

(I was planning an ITX build in a Caselabs case, but I was informed today that they can’t fulfill my order. :()

Hopefully I can pick something up from ya once I manage to sell of my extras.

Sad about the CaseLabs build :( - RIP CaseLabs :(

Reactions: jaagdijot

jaagdijot

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 29, 2018
So on the SF600, will the warranty not transfer because you are the 1st purchaser?

I am not sure what the warranty process is with Corsair. I bought the PSU from Newegg earlier this year and I am not 100% sure if you could claim something under my name/invoice.

I have used quite a few Corsair products over the years and have always had pretty good luck. I think they have very good QC and you shouldn’t have anything to worry about provided you aren’t modifying their products.

aa12bb

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2018
I am not sure what the warranty process is with Corsair. I bought the PSU from Newegg earlier this year and I am not 100% sure if you could claim something under my name/invoice.

I have used quite a few Corsair products over the years and have always had pretty good luck. I think they have very good QC and you shouldn’t have anything to worry about provided you aren’t modifying their products.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm not overly concerned, but with NewEgg doing the 15% back, it doesn't really make sense to risk the warranty. GLWS