Log G-unique DiY stuffs \\3.1L brickless ITX Gigabyte RTX2070 build ,no name yet

guryhwa

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
G-Unique
Dec 23, 2016
after years of diy i almost lost all passion posting a thread tell how small of a case i have designed and made,but i would love to introduce how to solve the power solution of the smallest brickless itx case.
cableless Gstick :18cm*5cm*4cm 600watts capable,very silent,very high efficiency up to 94.6%.(shorter 17cm or higher power model is able to be customed):

how Gstick connect to the inner front bezel :

very simple alu alloy metal case and pcb inner front bezel as structure of the case and power disctrubutor board at the same time:

Gstick intake cold air directly from the front and exhaust hot air at rear

RGB led strip in outer front bezel ,usb gen 3 3.1 3.2 etc is customable:

preserve some 5.5*2.5 DC jack and type C mounting hole for output portable displayer power

this case has one 2.5inch ssd position,so the size is 18cm *19cm *9.6cm,about 3.28L
and if get rid of 2.5inch the case could be reduced 3.1L :
finnal work,surely i dont have RTX2070 but the case can install gigabyte 17cm RTX2070 mini lol:

and dont worry about the Gstick it uses very robust phase shift ZVS full bridge topology in the DCDC stage which is very robust and reliable in high temp,high load or severe load transient condition,it can work under 80C case temp in still air,so even 60C hot air from GPU will help the Gstick cooling a bit lol

Last edited:

Sicaris

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 6, 2016
Excellent work as always. I'm very interested in a version of the power stick and the front board for DIY use. Perhaps something where the CPU, GPU and 24 pin connectors are all next to eachother so it forms a smaller square board.

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
I look at this, and then his avatar and he's just like, "fuck with me, son". Lmfao