G-unique DiY stuffs \\3.44L internal psu case for inno3D RTX2070 and ITX MB\

guryhwa

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
G-Unique
Dec 23, 2016
a friend had an inno3D rtx2070 itx GPU card and ask me to design him a brickless case as small as possible,case size is :L 222mm W 287mm D 54mm ,volume is 3.44L

i plan the below layout with an interal special shape 500watts psu embedded behind the front bezel(Gstick)utilizing almost every inch of available space,:

MR30 as mini AC input plug ,and the rear panel integated with inno3D RTX2070 ports opening:

special archdaemon plug as main control unit for Gstick:

Gstick is an ATX12Vso psu and its efficiency as high as 93.5% under full load,the Gstick take cool air into the internal circuit from side of the case:

compare to a front bezel of S4mini skyeach,it is smaller:

the case included a special made G-flex pcie riser cable,and AC cord to MR30 cable :

Last edited:

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
this is absolutely amazing, a 2070 and and a full size CPU in as low at 3.4L, wow! thank you for sharing this, do you plan to make these cases available to others for purchase, and if so how much is the case and PSU combo?

Reactions: Arboreal

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
Where can I source/get those Gstick PSU's? A small 500 watt 12v output is a challenge to find. My ideal PSU is a minimum of 400 watt with a size of 40x55x180mm with 110v input support.

pacflame

Cable Smoosher
Apr 27, 2020
I saw that peticor had some problems with the MR30 connector delivering ac, have you had any problems?

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Where can I source/get those Gstick PSU's? A small 500 watt 12v output is a challenge to find. My ideal PSU is a minimum of 400 watt with a size of 40x55x180mm with 110v input support.
Contact the guy who started the thread and makes and sells them, guryhwa. Lots of people have bought his PSUs

Reactions: scatterforce

dcbn

Average Stuffer
Aug 20, 2018
That's brilliant!

@guryhwa

If possible, please, would you mind to answer how much it would cost approximately the case plus the PSU stick?

Also, If are still doing custom cases, would it be possible to extend it a bit just to accommodate a Zotac 1080 mini (215mm x 125mm)?

Thank you for help and attention!
I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Have a nice time and stay safe you all! :)

guryhwa

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
G-Unique
Dec 23, 2016
That's brilliant!

@guryhwa

If possible, please, would you mind to answer how much it would cost approximately the case plus the PSU stick?

Also, If are still doing custom cases, would it be possible to extend it a bit just to accommodate a Zotac 1080 mini (215mm x 125mm)?

Thank you for help and attention!
I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Have a nice time and stay safe you all! :)
it is possible like 229usd psu and case for 1080ti mini bundle

dcbn

Average Stuffer
Aug 20, 2018
it is possible like 229usd psu and case for 1080ti mini bundle
Thank you for your fast response!

Do you mind If I keep the contact using the private message?

(Just to clarify for the mods and other users, the questions are about the custom order, design, size, etc. and not about things that could help other users in the forum, anyway, I apologize If I shouldn't have asked or proposed to do this.)

Thank you for your help and attention.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

guryhwa

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
G-Unique
Dec 23, 2016
Thank you for your fast response!

Do you mind If I keep the contact using the private message?

(Just to clarify for the mods and other users, the questions are about the custom order, design, size, etc. and not about things that could help other users in the forum, anyway, I apologize If I shouldn't have asked or proposed to do this.)

Thank you for your help and attention.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
:thumb: