Case by Case Design MI-6

The system is Jewel and super silent!

Shipment not included.

Last edited:

Sacha

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2021
Hey Fabio

I'd be interested, mainly due to the case to be honest but would take the whole system as I could use some of the components as well.

What is the condition of the case? Could you share some pictures? I'd also appreciate if you could send me a quote for shipping the system to Switzerland (respectively Germany, that might be simpler for you and for tax reasons). Thanks!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Hey Fabio

I'd be interested, mainly due to the case to be honest but would take the whole system as I could use some of the components as well.

What is the condition of the case? Could you share some pictures? I'd also appreciate if you could send me a quote for shipping the system to Switzerland (respectively Germany, that might be simpler for you and for tax reasons). Thanks!
Hey!
The case is perfect, barely used.
I will post more pictures tomorrow! I will let you know also the shipment cost, for both Swistzerland and Germany.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I am selling my own PERFECT workstation:

AMD Ryzen 3900X 12 Core + BOX
NVIDIA MSI Aero ITX 2070 + BOX
Gigabyte X570 ITX Motherboard + BOX
Samsung SSD 970 Pro 512GB
G-Skill 32GB 2x16GB 3200MHz C14 Samsung B-Die
Noctua L12S + Noctua A12x15 Chromax
Noctua A9x14 Chromax
Corsair PSU SFX SF600 + Custom cables
3M PCIe 4.0 Riser
Case by Case Design MI-6

The system is Jewel and super silent!

Shipment not included.

There are few iterations / SKU of the case, I suggest you specify the exact model :)

Reactions: thelaughingman

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Hey Fabio

Here the Pictures!

Can you give a me City and Postcode just to check the shipment cost? Thanks you!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
There are few iterations / SKU of the case, I suggest you specify the exact model :)
RIght! It is "second edition"?? I think is the last batch, when the "Top Hat" was added as option!

Last edited: