Other Framework 11th Gen Motherboard Deals

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I received this in an email from Framework overnight

'11th Gen Intel Core Mainboard now starting at $199'

When closing out the Compal factory in China that we originally used for subassembly manufacturing at the start of Framework Laptop (11th Gen Intel Core) production, we learned that there were a substantial number of finished and partially finished Mainboards left. We recently processed these through our factory in Taiwan to test them and update firmware. To get them out into the world faster and ensure they don’t go to waste, we’re dropping the price substantially. The i5-1135G7 Mainboard variant now comes in at $199 USD, which is less than half of the original price, giving it one of the best price-to-performance ratios on the market for single board computers. With the Cooler Master Mainboard Case, open source 3D printable case files, and a huge range of interesting community projects, there are a ton of great ways to use these.

The i5-1135G7 board showed as 199 GBP for me in the UK, with the higher spec i5-1165G7 at 299 GBP
At that money, they are, (as mentioned), less than half the original price, making them more accessible for SFF tinkering projects

Reactions: Soul_Est