Inno3d RTX 4070 Ti X3
2x16GB G Skill TridentZ 3200 MHz
Corsair SF600 Platinum pslate custom unsleeved cables
Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVMe M.2
Crucial P1 1TB NVMe M.2
Crucial M500 960GB 2.5 SSD
Scythe Big Shuriken 3 Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax.black.swap
Noctua NF-F12 PMW Chromax Black

I had been using my Ghost S1 since April 2019 so a bit over 4 years, still can't believe it is that long. I have been ready for a new case for a bit now and especially with GPU sizing in the last 2 generations I wanted something that gave me more options for graphics cards while still being close to 10l.
Not sure what it was but I saw the Terra and knew this was my new case. Overall I am very happy with very few complaints. Case is well made, nice think aluminum with no bend or flex. Fit and finish are good and I am a fan of the lift up side panels and removable top panel. I liked the clean front panel of the Ghost with no IO and didn't miss having to manage the USB cables, I will say I am glad to have the front IO back and I won't have another case without it.
I switched to the Big Shuriken 3 from the NH-L12GE and cooling is very good so far. 10 min Cinebench R23 85C, I was actually able to run this at 81C using a 120x25mm fan on the cooler but it was right against the side panel and had noticeable turbulence. Gaming temps are max 65C. GPU temps at stock are 80C, this was a big high for my liking so I did a mild undervolt of 2550 MHz at 900 mV and max GPU temps are 66C.

Snerual

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 3, 2020
Very nice! A dual slot 4070Ti combined with a 70mm air cooler always seemed like it would be the most balanced build for this case, and you did exactly that! How much gap do you have between side panel and fan, both on CPU and GPU side? Any turbulences?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Jul 7, 2017
Very nice! A dual slot 4070Ti combined with a 70mm air cooler always seemed like it would be the most balanced build for this case, and you did exactly that! How much gap do you have between side panel and fan, both on CPU and GPU side? Any turbulences?
About 10mm on both sides. I don't have any turbulence now, I did try a 120x25mm fan on the CPU cooler and it was right against the side panel. I was using a good fan and turbulence wasn't really loud but it was present, seems to be enough of a gap now.

Reactions: REVOCCASES

Snerual

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 3, 2020
Oh yes 10mm is plenty. It depends on the design of the fan and panel but I believe rule of thumb is you need a 5mm gap to avoid turbulence.

Reactions: rfarmer

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know the exact lengths. I am using the cables that I bought for my Ghost S1 from pslate, he builds custom cables for particular cases and the Ghost cable worked perfect in the Terra.